John H. Reif
A. Hollis Edens Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: D223 LSRC
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6568, (919) 660-6500
- Email Address:
- Web Page: http://www.cs.duke.edu/~reif/
|Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics||Harvard University||1977|
|M.S. in Applied Mathematics||Harvard University||1975|
|B.S., magna cum laude, in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science||Tufts University||1973|
|High School Diploma||Wellesley High School, Wellesley, MA||1970|
Research Interests:Molecular assembly, DNA computing, robot motion planning, parallel algorithms, randomized algorithms, graph algorithms, algebraic computations, data compression, and optical computation.
Recent Publications: (More Publications)
- Peng Yin, Rizal F. Hariadi, Sudheer Sahu, Harry M.T.Choi, Sung Ha Park, Thomas H. LaBean, John H. Reif, Programming DNA Tube Circumferences, Science, Vol. 321. no. 5890, pp. 824–826 (August 8, 2008) [pdf] (DOI: 10.1126/science.1157312.) .
- John H. Reif and Thomas H. LaBean, Autonomous Programmable Biomolecular Devices Using Self-Assembled DNA Nanostructures, Communications of the ACM (CACM), Special Section entitled “New Computing Paradigms (edited by Toshinori Munakata), Volume 50, Issue 9, pp. 46-53 (September, 2007) [pdf].